House League Information
HOW TO ‘ RESERVE TO PLAY ‘
Due to the delay of the 2020 season, you can register today at vaughansoccer.powerupsports.com at no charge to hold a spot for the 2020 Outdoor House League season.
1. Click the ‘ To Register for House League Click Here ‘ link below to start.
2. You will be redirected to vaughansoccer.powerupsports.com. You must now sign in or sign up if you do not already have an account.
3. Once you are logged in, you must click ‘ Registration ‘ at the top of the page. This will bring you to the ‘ Player Registrations ‘ page.
4. While on the‘ Player Registrations ‘ page you will see the ‘ Reserve to Play ‘ options. please click on the box to which corresponds to your child and click Add to Basket.
5. Lastly, you must follow every step until check out is complete, which is free of charge.
- EARLY BIRD FEES (DEC 15/19 – JUNE 15/2020)
U3 $155.00 (born 2017)
U4-U5 $175.00 (born 2016 & 2015)
U6 $195.00 (born 2014)
U7-U18 $200.00 (born 2013 or 2002)
- REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES (JUNE 16/2020-ONWARD)
U3 $170.00 (born 2017)
U4-U5 $190.00 (born 2016 & 2015)
U6 $220.00 (born 2014)
U7-U18 $225.00 (born 2013 or 2002)
- If you are registering 3 or more children, you will receive $50 off the lowest priced Regular House League Registration Fee for the 3rd child and every additional child. This offer applies to siblings only, who are registering in the Youth Programs
PLAYER/GOALIE TRAINING CLINIC AVAILABLE TO ALL REGISTERED RECREATIONAL PLAYERS BORN BETWEEN 2013 & 2002 (U7 to U18)
Each clinic runs for 8 weeks at a cost of $100.00 per clinic, per player. Clinics are held on Saturday’s only, between 9:15 am and 10:30 am*
COACH INCENTIVE: Sign up as HEAD COACH and receive a $35.00 discount voucher. Sign up as ASSISTANT COACH and receive a $25.00 discount voucher. Vouchers will be distributed at the end of the 2019 season.
REFUND DEADLINE: JUNE 15th, 2020 (no exceptions)
- $75.00 admin fee applies to ALL refunds.
- REFUNDS TAKE APPROX. 4 – 6 WEEKS
REQUEST DEADLINE: JUNE 15th, 2020 (no exceptions)
- REQUESTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
- REQUESTS MUST BE RECIPROCATED
- VSC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MOVE PLAYER(S) FROM ONE TEAM TO ANOTHER WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT TAKING REQUESTS INTO CONSIDERATION
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
Full uniform (2 jerseys, shorts & socks)
Team and Individual Photo
End of season award
Participation in Tournament/Festival Aug 27, 28, 29 & 30/20
Season duration is approx. 8 weeks
PHOTOS WILL ONLY BE KEPT ON SITE FOR 6 MONTHS
NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE
- Parent must purchase outdoor soccer shoes & shin guards
- Shin guards are mandatory
SEASON SCHEDULE, START & END DATES
- Coaches will begin contacting players week of June 29th/20
- Season officially begin week of July 6/20
- Schedules will not be printed nor distributed by Coaches
- Schedules will only be posted on our website, you must check web-site weekly for any changes
- Advertised schedule & age groups could change without notice
- Last week of games Aug. 17 (fields closed Aug. 24, 25 & 26/20)
- End of Season Tournament/Festival Aug. 27, 28, 29 & 30/20
REGISTRATION LOCATION & DETAILS
Registration available On-Line & at our office during office hours.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE & AGE DIVISIONS*
*SCHEDULES & AGE DIVISIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
|YEAR OF BIRTH||GENDER||TENTATIVE AGE DIVISION||PLAYING FORMAT||TENTATIVE PLAYING NIGHTS(game night in CAPS)|
|2017||M & F||U3B or U3G||3v3 no GK||Saturday 9am|
|2016||M & F||U4B or U4G||3v3 no GK||Saturday 9am|
|2015||M & F||U5B or U5G||3v3 no GK||Saturday 10:15am|
|2014||M||U6B||3v3 no GK||Sat /WED or Sat THURS (Sat session are at 11:30 am)|
|2014||F||U6G||3v3 no GK||Sat /WED (Sat session are at 11:30 am)|
|2013||M||U7B||4v4 no GK||Mon/WED or Tues/THURS|
|2011 & 2010||M||U9/10B||7v7||MON/Wed|
|2011 & 2010||F||U9/10G||7v7||TUES/Thurs|
|2009 & 2008||M||U11/12B||9v9||TUES/Thurs|
|2009 & 2008||F||U11/12G||9v9||Mon/WED|
|2007 & 2006||F||U13/14G||11v11||Tues/THURS|
|2006 & 2005||M||U14/15B||11v11||MON/Wed|
|2004, 2003 & 2002||M||U16/17/18B||11v11||Mon/WED|
|2005, 2004, 2003 & 2002||F||U15/16/17/18G||11v11||Tues/THURS|
- Game/Practice times fluctuate from a 6:30pm start time AND/OR a 7:30pm start time* (times cannot be requested)
- GAMES & PRACTICES MAY BE scheduled on Holidays. VSC will NOT reschedule games/practices if teams choose to cancel
LOCATION FOR 2019 OUTDOOR SOCCER SEASON
- Maple & surrounding area, specific fields cannot be requested
- Maps to all our fields are available on our web-site
|2020 CALENDAR OF EVENTS|
|& IMPORTANT SEASON DETAILS|
|TBD||PRE SEASON COACHES MEETING. COACHES MEETING (for Coaches & Assistant Coaches ONLY)|
|WEEK OF JUNE 29, 2020||COACHES MAY BEGIN CONTACTING PLAYERS|
|WEEK OF JULY 6, 2020||OFFICIAL START OF THE SEASON|
|TBD||LAST CHANCE PICTURE DAY (SCHEDULE, LOCATION & TIMES TBD)|
|TBD||END OF SEASON COACHES MEETING (for coaches & assistant coaches only) LOCATION AND TIME TBD|
|WEEK OF AUGUST 17, 2020||LAST WEEK OF REGULAR SEASON GAMES|
|AUGUST 24,25 & 26 2020||ALL FIELDS CLOSED|
|AUGUST 27,28,29 & 30 2020||END OF SEASON. FESTIVAL/TOURNAMENT (SCHEDULE TBD)|
|IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
Vaughan Soccer Club must comply with Policies set forth by Ontario Soccer, therefore;
DURING THE REGULAR SEASON
END OF SEASON FESTIVAL/TOURNAMENT
WEATHER ADVISORY DETAILS
The Vaughan Soccer Club does not cancel Games/Practices if it is raining, if it may rain, or if it calls for rain. The Vaughan Soccer Club does not cancel Games/Practices if there is a heat advisory or if there may be a heat advisory. The only time that Games/Practices are
cancelled is if:
1) the CITY OF VAUGHAN closes our fields
To find out if the fields have been closed you must contact the City of Vaughan at 905-832-5277 ext 3
(please contact the City for this information prior to contacting our office)
If the City has closed the fields then ALL Games/Practices are cancelled. You can also register yourself with the City of Vaughan to receive email Field Closure Alerts.
2) the Referee cancels/stops a Game due to Inclement weather (thunder/lightening)
If it is raining and the fields are open, teams must show up to the game prepared to play.
Only the referee can determine if the game can be played. If a team does not show up, then that team will forfeit the game.
If teams decide to cancel a Practice due to inclement weather, please understand that the practice will not be rescheduled.
If you have a credit note that you would like applied to your power up account, please email email@example.com. Credit notes must be applied to your account prior to registration being completed.