House League Information
HOW TO ‘ RESERVE TO PLAY ‘
Due to the delay of the 2020 season, you can register today at vaughansoccer.powerupsports.com at no charge to hold a spot for the 2020 Outdoor House League season.
1. Click the ‘ To Register for House League Click Here ‘ link below to start.
2. You will be redirected to vaughansoccer.powerupsports.com. You must now sign in or sign up if you do not already have an account.
3. Once you are logged in, you must click ‘ Registration ‘ at the top of the page. This will bring you to the ‘ Player Registrations ‘ page.
4. While on the‘ Player Registrations ‘ page you will see the ‘ Reserve to Play ‘ options. please click on the box to which corresponds to your child and click Add to Basket.
5. Lastly, you must follow every step until check out is complete, which is free of charge.
HOUSE LEAGUE FIELD MAPS
U3-U18 (born 2017-2002) $150.00
If you are registering 3 or more children, you will receive $25 off the lowest priced Regular House League Registration Fee for the 3r d child and every additional child. This offer applies to siblings only, who are registering in the Youth Programs.
REFUND DEADLINE: JULY 6t h, 2020 (no exceptions)
FULL REFUND FOR REQUESTS SUBMITTED BY JULY6TH
- $75 ADMINISTRATIVE FEE APPLIED TO ANY REFUND RECEIVED AFTER THE REFUND DEADLINE AND BEFORE THE PROGRAM START DATE
- REFUNDS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ONCE THE PROGRAM BEGINS
- REFUNDS TAKE APPROX. 4 – 6 WEEKS
- REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- Full uniform (1 jerseys, shorts & socks)
- End of season award
- Participation in Tournament/Festival/Special Event Aug 27, 28,29 & 30/20 (if not cancelled due to COVID-19)*
- Season duration is approx. 7 weeks
- There will not be a photo day this season*
- NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FEE
- Parent must purchase outdoor soccer shoes & shin guards
- Shin guards are mandatory
- Cotton mask (if required by PHO or if the participant wants to wear it)
- SEASON SCHEDULE, START & END DATES
- Players will be contacted with group information the week of July 6t h
- Season officially begin week of July 13/20
- Schedules will not be printed nor distributed
- Schedules will only be posted on our website, you must check web-site weekly for any changes
- Advertised schedule & age groups could change without notice
- Last week of games Aug. 24
- REGISTRATION LOCATION & DETAILSRegistration available On-Line
Our office is currently closed to the public. Should you require to visit our office, you must book an appointment by emailed Francesco.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a credit note that you would like applied to your power up account, please email our office. Credit notes must be applied to our account prior to registration being completed.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE & AGE DIVISIONS* *SCHEDULES & AGE DIVISIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE & AGE DIVISIONS*
*SCHEDULES & AGE DIVISIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
|YEAR OF BIRTH||GENDER||TENTATIVE AGE DIVISION||PLAYING FORMAT||TENTATIVE PLAYING NIGHTS(game night in CAPS)|
|2017||M & F||U3B or U3G||3v3 no GK||Saturday|
|2016||M & F||U4B or U4G||3v3 no GK||Saturday|
|2015||M & F||U5B or U5G||3v3 no GK||Saturday|
|2014||M||U6B||3v3 no GK||Saturday|
|2014||F||U6G||3v3 no GK||Saturday|
|2013||M||U7B||4v4 no GK||Saturday|
|2012||M||U8B||5v5||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2013 &2012||F||U7/8G||5v5||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2011 & 2010||M||U9/10B||7v7||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2011 & 2010||F||U9/10G||7v7||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2009 & 2008||M||U11/12B||9v9||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2009 & 2008||F||U11/12G||9v9||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2007||M||U13B||11v11||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2007 & 2006||F||U13/14G||11v11||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2006 & 2005||M||U14/15B||11v11||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2004, 2003 & 2002||M||U16/17/18B||11v11||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
|2005, 2004, 2003 & 2002||F||U15/16/17/18G||11v11||Wednesday or Thursday (TBD)|
- Game/Practice times fluctuate from a 6:30pm start time AND/OR a 7:30pm start time* (times cannot be requested)
- GAMES & PRACTICES MAY BE scheduled on Holidays. VSC will NOT reschedule games/practices if teams choose to cancel
LOCATION FOR 2020 OUTDOOR SOCCER SEASON
- Maple & surrounding area, specific fields cannot be requested
- Maps to all our fields are available on our web-site
|2020 CALENDAR OF EVENTS|
|& IMPORTANT SEASON DETAILS|
|WEEK OF JULY 6, 2020||COACHES MAY BEGIN CONTACTING PLAYERS|
|WEEK OF JULY 13, 2020||OFFICIAL START OF THE SEASON|
|WEEK OF AUGUST 24, 2020||LAST WEEK OF REGULAR SEASON GAMES (if the end of the season
festival/tournament /special event is held*)
|IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
Vaughan Soccer Club must comply with Policies set forth by Ontario Soccer, therefore;
DURING THE REGULAR SEASON
END OF SEASON FESTIVAL/TOURNAMENT
WEATHER ADVISORY DETAILS
The Vaughan Soccer Club does not cancel Games/Practices if it is raining, if it may rain, or if it calls for rain. The Vaughan Soccer Club does not cancel Games/Practices if there is a heat advisory or if there may be a heat advisory. The only time that Games/Practices are
cancelled is if:
1) the CITY OF VAUGHAN closes our fields
To find out if the fields have been closed you must contact the City of Vaughan at 905-832-5277 ext 3
(please contact the City for this information prior to contacting our office)
If the City has closed the fields then ALL Games/Practices are cancelled. You can also register yourself with the City of Vaughan to receive email Field Closure Alerts.
2) the Referee cancels/stops a Game due to Inclement weather (thunder/lightening)
If it is raining and the fields are open, teams must show up to the game prepared to play.
Only the referee can determine if the game can be played. If a team does not show up, then that team will forfeit the game.
If teams decide to cancel a Practice due to inclement weather, please understand that the practice will not be rescheduled.
APPLYING CREDIT NOTES
If you have a credit note that you would like applied to your power up account, please email email@example.com. Credit notes must be applied to your account prior to registration being completed.