• We will only be running an Open age (18 and up) league [there were not enough teams for an Over 35 Division].
• Full teams, partial teams and individuals welcomed!
• 12 games guaranteed
• No games on the long weekends of Canada day, Civic Day and Labour Day
• Maximum Roster Size: 18 players dressed per game with a maximum of 25 on the roster (Each additional player after the 18th player will be charged a $50.00 Fee)
• See league rules posted online – click here
• Division Winners Receive Champion T-Shirts
• Playoff Winner Receives $300 Credit towards 2019/20 indoor season or 2020 outdoor season
• Open Age play Sunday nights 7pm or 9pm, with the occasional game on Friday 9pm (possible 7pm)
• Teams will be split into 2 tiers (1 and 2)
• Makeup games will be scheduled on week nights
• Team Registrations - $3,700.00/team
• Returning team discount - $100.00
• $300 Deposit must be paid with Team application
• Remaining balance due in 2 installments - $1700 by April 30th & remaining balance by May 13th
• Referee fees included
• Each player is required to complete a player registration form and submit it to the office no later than May 21st
• Once the season has begun, any additional players added to the team must be submitted to the office for registration by the Wednesday of that week
• Teams require a minimum of 15 players on the roster. A maximum of 18 players can be dressed per game with a maximum of 25 on the roster (Each additional player after the 18th is charged a $50.00 Fee *no exceptions*)
• Teams must supply their own uniform - Individual Registrations
• $250.00 per player – Includes all referee fees and a full uniform (jersey, shorts and socks)
• Fax the completed registration form to 905-832-0624
ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE PHOTO IDENTIFICATION AVAILABLE AT EACH GAME
|Links to file/s||Description|
|Mens League Registration Information||PDF - Regsitration Information brochure, majority of info on this webpage|
|Player Registration Form||PDF - Every players need to complete one of these|
|Team Application Form||If registering a team|
|Credit Card Authorization Form||PDF - If paying by creditcard, we will need this form completed. If you want to pay by Credit Card, please complete the form and submit along with the appropriate Registration form/s|
|Gamesheet - PDF | WORD||Mens League Game Sheet|
|Mens League Playing Rules||Recreational Men's League Playing Rules|
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE TEAMS and PLAYERS THAT PARTICIPATED LAST YEAR!
Your support continues to help us to build this league!